Brian. Body and Mind in Madison, Wisconsin. Heart and Soul in Chicago, Illinois.I'm enjoying the time I have, no matter how difficult it may be.Sometimes NSFW.Snapchat & IG: Hartlesmage
are you finished with that anime yet?
NO I HAVE NOT FINISHED THAT ANIME AND I NEVER WILL!
#Read to filth by the Queen of England.
The queen has reached dangerous levels of sass
Gays Save The Queen
um sweetheart I have a gay friend so I think I’m entitled to speak on behalf of the entire LGBT community sweetie :)
anyway. *fingers myself*
Went to Lalaport for some tea and thought, well, why not check out the new stuff at the Pokemon Center?
Turns out the Rayquazas have articulated bodies. The Kyogre plushes are also really cute, but posable dragons? Yes please.
oh my god
what a beautiful day to not be in high school
little things that help ease symptoms of depression:
- turn the lights on and open a window
- eat something healthy and drink ice cold water
- find a comforting album to listen to whenever things get bad
- take a long, relaxing bath
- do yourself up in full make up and hair
- be around people, even if you don’t think it will help
- watch something funny on netflix
- wear your favorite/most comfortable outfit
- immerse yourself in a hobby like drawing
- lose yourself in a really good book or movie
Chemistry exams suck